Terms & Conditions
1. Applications must include in 300 words or less why the golf club should be eligible for the grant.
2. Must be a not-for-profit golf club to apply for the machinery grant.
3. Golf clubs cannot have an annual turnover exceeding $1.5 million and must be able to supply a public balance sheet.
4. Applications must be made online.
5. Golf clubs must have a Superintendent or employed greens staff.
6. The application must come directly from the club or by nomination from another golf club.
7. One application per club will be accepted.
8. Two grant winners will be selected by a representative from Toro Australia and the GMA based on the 300 word application response. Each winner will receive 1 of the machines in point 9.
9. Prize consists of 2 x pre-owned Toro Triflex 3400 3wd with 11 Blade, Light Kit, Narrow Wiehle Rollers , Rear Roller Brushes, Canopy with approx. 2000 hours with an estimated value of $18,000 inc GST each. Machines may vary and are not exchangeable for another machine or cash.
10. Applications close on the 29th of September 2017 and winners will be announced at the 2017 GMA Conference in Adelaide from the 8th-12th October 2017.