Terms & Conditions
1. Applications must include in 300 words or less why the Assistant Superintendent should be eligible for the internship.
2. Nominees can be employed as an Assistant Super, 2IC Super, 3IC Super.
3. Nominee must currently be employed at an Australian Golf Club.
4. Applications must be made online.
5. Nominee must hold or be eligible for a valid Australian Passport valid for over 6 months at time of flight and eligible to obtain a working or student visa
6. The application must come directly from the supervising Superintendent from the golf club.
7. If a club has more than one eligible nominee, multiple application will be accepted for the club.
8. Three internship winners will be selected by a panel from Toro Australia based on the 300 word application response. Each winner will receive the prize outlined in point 9. Toro reserves the right to select less than 3 winners if the applicants don't meet the requirements.
9. Prize consists of return airfares from nearest Australian major airport to Scotland, land transfers in Scotland, accommodation at the University of St Andrews, visas and travel insurance. Some meals are included but all other expenses will be at the winners expense. The prize has an estimated value of $6000 inc GST each. Prize is not exchangeable for cash.
10. Applications close on the 9th of March and winners will be announced on the Toro Australia website and social media pages on the 16th March.